If you haven’t already noticed by my site, I specialize in ProPhoto customization for photographers. If you’re not sure what ProPhoto is it’s a website platform for photographers.
Due to the nature of my business I have done TONS of research, seen TONS of websites and know what works and what doesn’t. I love using all of this information to help other photographers improve their websites and make more appealing and user friendly for their clients.
Our websites are often our client’s first impression of us. We don’t want to screw that up!
A better, more user friendly, website will convert to clients staying on your website longer, leaving inquiries and in turn more sessions! This is what I want for you! Have I mentioned I’m your biggest cheerleader!
Today we’re taking a look at Nicki Evans Photography. Thank you Nicki for letting us look at your site for our WEBSITE WEDNESDAY!
If you’re watching this and would love some insight on your own website you can sign up for a website critique below the video!
Great Job Nicki! You definitely have a beautiful site!! Here’s my list of the top 5 things I’d change to make your website that much better-
- Add location to site title and welcome paragraph
- Revise About Me page to reflect qualities about yourself that will benefit your client.
- Add call to action to the bottom of galleries and pages directing clients to the next logical page.
- Add a newsletter opt-in to your contact page or home page. With Facebook being less and less reliable, collecting potential client emails is key to marketing!
- Add share buttons at the bottom of blog posts.
I hope you found this free website critique helpful! If you’d like to be featured on a website Wednesday and receive a free website critique be sure to sign up below!